One of the best reasons for joining the Society is getting the Society’s Magazine (previously known as the Newsletter). In addition to receiving it by email, members can opt-in for a printed version, if volunteers are available to deliver it.
Published twice yearly, our Magazines cover a wide range of topics, including;
- significant local planning applications
- useful updates on developments like changes to health and transport services
- environmental news
- information about local activities, including those of the Society
- interesting features on Weybridge people, local businesses and other organisations and their news and events
- items of historical interest