One of the best reasons for joining the Society is you that you receive your own copy of the Society’s Newsletter. In addition to receiving it by email, members can opt in for home delivery of the printed version, which is then distributed by volunteers to minimise costs.
Published quarterly, our Newsletter is packed with critical information about developments, news and events in and around Weybridge, as well as features on interesting cultural or historic aspects of life in our area.
Our Newsletters cover a wide range of topics, including;
- significant local planning applications
- useful updates on developments like changes to health and transport services, as well as long range government plans
- environmental news
- information about local activities, including those of the Society
- interesting features on Weybridge people, local businesses and other organisations and their news and events
- items of historical interest