Join the Weybridge Society!
- We need your support to enhance our town as a great place to live and work.
- Our aim is bring Weybridge together as a real community.
- Get involved in projects and issues that matter to you and your family.
- Your membership contributes to making our case with the local authorities.
- We’ll keep you updated with our regular email bulletins.
We have two categories of membership:
1. Individual Membership – £8 annually for one person with a Login facility to access and update all personal data.
2. Joint Membership – £12 annually for two named persons at the same address. The first person applying will be the ‘Lead member‘ responsible for making payments and with a Login facility on behalf of both members.
To apply and pay securely online use the form below.
We recommend using a laptop or PC when applying, as handheld devices such as iPads can sometimes have issues with the web view of the form.
Please note: If you experience any problems please Contact Us
Gift Aid can be claimed by the Society on membership and donations. If you are a taxpayer please agree to using Gift Aid.
Donations are made by many members at the same time as their membership payment. To allow members flexibility we have three options to make additional donations.
Magazines are available electronically. Some editions are printed and copies are made available in various Weybridge locations.
LoveAdmin is our online membership system which automates the process of applying, and making payments. Members with logins have access to all their personal data to make updates and payments.
Payment is done using our Direct Debit facility which is operated by London & Zurich They are a BACS accredited payment provider with over 20 years in the business. We will not have your banking details and the transactions are highly secure and covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee, whereby you can contest any payment with your bank and get an immediate refund.
Payments will show as from LoveAdmin on bank statements.
Please note that future payments are pre-authorised. You can cancel this in the future but please allow 14 days for your first payment to be processed.
Queries about membership? – please contact the Membership Secretary.