Join the Weybridge Society!
- We need your support to enhance our town as a great place to live and work.
- Our aim is bring Weybridge together as a real community.
- Get involved in projects and issues that matter to you and your family.
- Your membership contributes to making our case with the local authorities.
- We’ll keep you updated with our regular email bulletins.
We have two categories of membership:
1. Individual Membership – £8 annually for one person with a Login facility to access and update all personal data.
2. Joint Membership – £12 annually for two named persons at the same address. The first person applying will be the ‘Lead member‘ responsible for making payments and with a Login facility on behalf of both members.
To apply and pay securely online use the form below.
Please note: If you experience any problems please Contact Us
Gift Aid can be claimed by the Society on membership and donations. If you are a taxpayer please agree to using Gift Aid.
Donations are made by many members at the same time as their membership payment. To allow members flexibility we have three options to make additional donations.
Magazines are available electronically. Paper copies are made available in various Weybridge locations.
LoveAdmin is our online membership system which automates the process of applying, and making payments. Members with logins have access to all their personal data to make updates and payments.
Payment is done using our Direct Debit facility which is operated by London & Zurich They are a BACS accredited payment provider with over 20 years in the business. We will not have your banking details and the transactions are highly secure and covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee, whereby you can contest any payment with your bank and get an immediate refund.
Please note that future payments are pre-authorised. However you can cancel this after your first payment has been received.
Queries about membership? – please contact the Membership Secretary.