Public Meeting including plans for the Library Community Hub
Portmore Park & District Residents Association is having a Community Meeting and AGM on Wednesday 20th September.
7:30pm – 9pm at Christ the Prince of Peace Parish Hall, Portmore Way, KT13 8JD
The theme is positive local activities:
- Discover what’s planned for the Weybridge Library community hub.
- Learn more about local community activities and clubs.
- Meet local councillors.
– Susan Wills MBE, Assistant Director, Art, Culture, Heritage & Libraries, SCC.
– Tim Oliver, Leader, Surrey County Council, divisional member for Weybridge.
– Representatives from local voluntary community groups and clubs, sharing information about local activities you can participate in.
A great opportunity to find out more about current and future community activities in our town.
All interested Weybridge residents welcome