Weybridge Business Park, Addlestone Road – Decision next week
The Planning Committee of Runnymede Council meets next Wednesday 25th October at 6.30pm to consider the planning application RU.23/1066.
The Officer’s report is recommending that permission is granted.
The Society has sent in a letter of objection based on these significant points:
- Unrealistic forecasts for traffic generated by the development
- Impact on highway safety and traffic congestion affecting Weybridge
- Impact of clean air in and around Weybridge
- Impact on Active Travel for pedestrians and cyclists
- Visual impact of the buildings
Members of the public may attend the meeting at the Runnymede Council office, Station Road, Addlestone.
The previous application was also recommended for permission.
Large numbers of the public were in attendance at that meeting and the local councillors voted against it.