Members Hill, Brooklands Road – Planning Update
The developers of the old JTI office site have submitted revised plans for their Integrated Retirement Community (IRC)
The plans involve:
- A reduction in the number of homes from 205 to 176.
- Overall reduction in the size of the development, including reduced height and massing.
- Some homes will be made slightly larger to meet local housing and care requirements.
- More tree planting and new woodland walks, including a new lookout point with views of the former racing circuit to the north of the site.
- Increased parking ratio to allow more residents to have their own parking spaces.
More details at – https://membershill.co.uk/project-update/